Or:

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Curwen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 1:23 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: OT?:Can't include .js file on jsp page controlled by front
co ntro ller servlet

Also, if you're using an anchor tag that has "#" in it, then using
'onclick', change that to:

href=javascript:

The "#" will cause the page to reload, and because it's a JSP, you might
be invoking something you're not wanting to invoke. (like a login
check).

We had this exact problem when using mat kruse's calendar javascript
(because I think his examples use #, but for us it was causing
problems).

http://www.kisstechnologies.co.uk/

4, Percy Street
London