I'm pretty new at setting up apache and tomcat to run together, I am
running apache 2.0 and tomcat 4.1.  The problem is that when I try to
access my site using the IP address, apache doesn't hand the request
off to tomcat, but if I am on the server and use http://localhost/...
it works fine.  I just can't access it via the IP address, if I do
that apache never hands the request over to tomcat.  I have everything
installed on a win2k machine.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]