I've been looking at this this week and have resolved that we need to buy a JVM
Profiler, prob. JProfiler.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Witucki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 January 2004 14:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Memory Leaks

Does anyone know that when Garbage Collection is going on how often it should be set
to collect and if memory is really being returned.  I believe that the memory is not,
but how can I check to determine that???

Christian Witucki
Network Analyst
375 Essjay Road
Williamsville, NY 14221
716-631-3001 x3812

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential
information which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State
confidentiality laws, rules or regulations.  This e-mail and attachments, if any, are
intended for the designated addressee only .  If you are not the designated addressee,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail
and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal
consequences.  If you have received this e-mail and attachments in error, please
contact Independent Health immediately at (716) 631-3001 and delete the e-mail and its
attachments from your computer.  Thank you for your attention.

QAS Ltd.
Developers of QuickAddress Software
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474