I stand corrected.

I don't know about the auto-generated mod_jk.conf, but your right about
needing to mount the JSPs and servlets in each virtual host. And
probably any matching aliases.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion. Do you know any good references
for using LogSetter within a Tomcat3.3 <Context>? If you do I'd like to
hear about it?

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/14/04 03:27PM >>>
I assumed he meant he wanted to access the same webapp in Tomcat in
each
virtual host in Apache. In that case, he only wants and only needs 1
webapp in Tomcat.

Oscar

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Howard Watson wrote:

> I not 100% sure but I think the problem might be here:
>
> "And I have 1 webapp defined in Tomcat"

>  Hi everyone.
>
> I have the next configuration in my server:
> - Windows 2000 - sorry, no chance to use Linux :-(
> - Apache 2, with some virtual hosts
> - Tomcat 1.4, with some JSP webapps
> - mod_jk, to communicate Apache and Tomcat.
>

> I have the whole static code in Apache, and the JSP code in Tomcat.
> Everything works fine, but I think there is something that it's not
> going as
> it should. I'll explain it:
>
> Let's say I have 3 virtual hosts in Apache: myvirtualhost1 (the
primary
> one,
> the "default" one), myvirtualhost2 and myvirtualhost3, and a copy of
> index.html and index.jsp pages is inside each of those applications.
> http://www.myvirtualhost1.com/index.html --> shows ok
> http://www.myvirtualhost2.com/index.html --> shows ok
> http://www.myvirtualhost3.com/index.html --> shows ok
>
> And I have 1 webapp defined in Tomcat, myWebapp:
> http://www.myvirtualhost1.com/myWebapp/index.jsp --> shows ok
>
> The problem comes here, as I can only call a JSP page through the
> "default"
> website in Apache:
> http://www.myvirtualhost2.com/myWebapp/index.jsp or
> http://www.myvirtualhost3.com/myWebapp/index.jsp don't work (can't
find
> the
> page). The only thing that works is
> http://www.myvirtualhost1.com/myWebapp/index.jsp
>
> Is it possible to make this work? How can I call any JSP page in
Tomcat