Hi!
I'm currently trying to compile jsvc witch are included in the binary release of Tomcat5
I'm following the instructions and the compilation ends without any errors, but nothing
happends when I try to execute the Tomcat.sh script (after I have updated it with my settings).

The only error message I get is:
jsvc.exec error: Cannot find daemon loader org/apache/commons/daemon/support/DaemonLoader

But what I can see, is commons-daemon.jar included in the classpath ($CATALINA_HOME/bin)

Have I missed someting?

Regards
Johan

-: Det är av misstagen man lär sig, om inte av andras så väl av egna. :-