Thanks Frank!
Also, I tried http://www.shiftomat.com/opensource, and it worked great. Thanks
Daniel!
Now, I just need to make my existing site (in IIS) route JSP calls to Tomcat,
instead of from the localhost. I'll work on that.

                      "Frank Febbraro"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      thlink.net>               cc:

                                                Subject:  Re: isapi_redirector2.dll
fails - red arrow
                      01/15/2004 02:55

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Tomcat Users

                      List"

I looks as if you are following the instructions for the JK1.x connector and
not the JK 2.0.2 instructions.

The best step-by-step I found was here and it worked like a charm.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?WinJK2IIs