Hello

I'm having some problems with Apache + Tomcat config. When I try to access the 'jsp-examples' and 'servlets-examples' some times I get "Internal Server Error", it is very instable.

I configured the workers2.properties just like appears on http://www.gregoire.org/howto/Apache2_Jk2_TC4.1.x_JSDK1.4.x.html and added 'jsp-examples' and 'servlets-examples' in it.

And jk2.properties is like this:

#Socket configuration
#
handler.list=request,container,channelSocket

#
# socket configuration
#
channelSocket.port=8009
channelSocket.address=127.0.0.1
channelSocket.maxPort=port+10

When I get the error and open the log file there's a message that tells, "Can't find class org/apache/jk/apr/AprImpl".
I already searched on many sites and archive lists but couldn't solve it.

If someone could help I'd appreciate!!!

The error.log follows attached.

Thanks,
Alvaro