From: ext hhlow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2004 1:50 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Using JDBC Realms

Hi,

How can i group my users to 3 categories?
that is :
general users

administrator
registered users

general users have no information stored in the car database
whereas administrator and registered users have some kind of information stored in the
car database

general users can do select statements only
registered users can do select, insert, update to the car database
adminstrator have all the access to the car database

Scenario
-------------
Tom - general user
He have no data in the database but he can do query on the car database

Jack - registered user
He have his information stored in the database, can do insert of information and
updating information ot the car database

Tim - administrator
He have his information stored in the database, can do anything to the car database

Anyone please give me a rough idea how is this possible.
Thank you.

Clement