Sean Utt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used to see this when doing a response.sendRedirect()
> without following it with a return(), but didn't see jsp
> source, just html source. I did have a problem with mod_jk
> showing .jsp source when the URI contained a // in the path
> like http://dom.ain/context//file.jsp, but that sounds like a
> different problem and an upgrade of mod_jk fixed that.

Sean, thanks for the reply.  Now that you mention it, I am indeed seeing
HTML source, not JSP source.  We do a *pretty* good job of putting
returns after our redirects, though I find an occasional missing return.
On all the pages I'm investigating, sendRedirect is followed by a
return.  And of course there is always the problem of Tomcat not
*allowing* you to put a return if the sendRedirect is the last statement
on the page; you get a "code not reachable" on the curly brace that
follows it <grrrrrr>.

Were you able to resolve the showing of the HTML source?