From: Dale, Matt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 4:39 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Single session across webapps

There is no actual way that I know of to directly share sessions.

I'd imagine what the person meant was if you create a singleton in
/common/lib, then you need to store all the session information for each
user in that singleton, then when you enter a new app you should check
in the singleton to see if the information for that user has been stored
and if so then replicate all the information there into the current
session. Not exactly session sharing but a shared location for objects
common across webapps.

Ta
Matt