From: "David Short" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Tomcat Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 2:26 PM
Subject: RE: running tomcat5 in-process

> Excellent, I'll give it a try.  Any chance of getting a copy of
mod_jk2.dll
> that you compiled?
> Thanks.

OPT=-Djava.class.path=c:/Tomcat/server/lib/tomcat-jk2.jar;c:/Tomcat/server/l

ib/tomcat-jni.jar;c:/Tomcat/server/lib/commons-logging.jar;c:/tomcat/common/

lib/jmx.jar;c:/tomcat/bin/bootstrap.jar;c:/Tomcat/server/lib/commons-digeste

r.jar;c:/Tomcat/server/lib/commons-beanutils.jar;c:/Tomcat/server/lib/common

s-modeler.jar;c:/Tomcat/server/lib/tomcat-util.jar;c:/Tomcat/server/lib/tomc

at-coyote.jar;c:/Tomcat/common/lib/commons-collections.jar;c:/Tomcat/common/

lib/naming-common.jar;c:/Tomcat/common/lib/servlet-api.jar;c:/Tomcat/server/