Hi,

Tomcat: 4.1
IIS: 5.0
OS: Windows2000

I currently have a web app. configured in IIS to talk to a Tomcat instance,
fine, no problem. But, now, I want to setup a development web app (instance) and
a separate QA/Testing web app (instance).

The ISAPI_Redirector2.dll has registry settings. In the registry, one of the
entries needs to point to the location of the installed Tomcat. So, when I
configure IIS with two different web apps, I would need two different installed
Tomcat instances, correct?

When I installed a new Tomcat (using the .exe), it configured the services to
the same name as my original Tomcat instance. So, in the services window, I had
a Tomcat 4.1 service. Now, I still have that same service, but it's still
pointing to my original Tomcat instance. I was expecting a 2nd service for my
2nd Tomcat instance.

Are there instructions for manually installing a specific service?

SORRY, more than one question here:
Also, when I manually started my 2nd Tomcat instance (while my 1st instance was
running), I got a JVM Bind to port message. It said that port 8009 was already
in use. I changed all port numbers in the server.xml (I just added one to each
number). Those new ports are open on the box. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kevin