All:

I have this strange problem with my application. When I click back button on a
particulary jsp page, I get back to the Login Page. This is some idiotic problem but
it is hapenning.

But, point here to be noted is: When links are clicked on the page which does some
HTTP handover (a URL is generated by an RMI call and the URL is a servlet rendered at
another's vendor) to some other site and then the back button is clicked the Login
page is displayed otherwise the Back button is working fine.

One more point, this functionality is working perfect in Netscape 7.0 but Only failing
on IE5.5 and 6.0.

Any clues or solutions to the same would be highly appreciated. (I am sure someone in
the list can help)

Thanks in advance.
Arnab