I succeeded in getting the isapi_redirector2 working under windows NT once,
but have not been able to get it working for anything but the default
website un IIS. Is there something else that needs to be done in this case?
A setting that needs to be changed?  Can the isapi filter worker on more
than one website in IIS.  If anyone knows anything about IIS 4 and the
isapi_redirector2.dll under these circumstance, I'd really appreciate you
help.  Thank you in for your time.
Andrew