I just solved a similar problem, but it can be lots of things.. my problem was with a dumpClob method which deadlocked my servlet, or the persistencemanager it uses.

Maybe you can tell us a little more on what you are doing
(or trying to do) in the application. Maybe you're having
deadlocks in your threads.. otoh it could have something
to do with a memory leak in 4.1.29 (if I recall correctly)

Rob Augustinus

Dmitriy . wrote:

Running with a couple of concurrent users and the service just stops. Nothing obvious in the log files. Anyone ever experienced that with Tomcat? I've got Tomcat 4.1.29 on Win2000 server.