From: Kavita Modi [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, Jan 30 2004 10:52AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Apache+tomcat+mod_jk is not working

Hi All,

I m using Apache 2.0.47 with Tomcat 4.1.27 on Redhat linux 7.3. I want to use
apache-tomcat combination to serve my jsp pages..Ive used jk1.2.5 connectors for the
same. I compiled my apache and jk from the source tarball.
I followed the instruction as per the document. Getting problem to access jsp files.
When accessing jsps through browser, browser gives open/save dialog box to download
the file..Its not displaying the output of JSP.
So, what could be the problem?
Here's attached httpd.conf,workers.properties and server.xml file.

Any kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Kavita

This email and its contents are confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose
or use the information within this email or its
attachments. If you have received this email in error,
please delete it immediately. Thank you.