A simple requirement that the user type something specific would be enough.

Vitor Buitoni wrote:
Yes, surely it's a vulnerability in this system.

Perhaps the subscription confirmation should include something else besides just a single reply...
Is it possible to use the system that sends the user an image containing some text, and to confirm the user have to type what he sees in the image? Or some kind of control like this, that would make it difficult for machines to confirm the subscription automatically.

Thanks!

Vitor