Do You know what libraries Should I change like common.jar
May be I should change all server/lib libraries and also common?
Yoav> Howdy,

>>I hwould like to install tomcat5 manager and status applications in
>>tomcat4.

Yoav> You can't.  They depend on internal changes in the connector, host, and
Yoav> other core elements that are not backwards portable.

Yoav> Yoav Shapira

Yoav> This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential
Yoav> business communication, and may contain information that is
Yoav> confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is
Yoav> intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and
Yoav> may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone
Yoav> else.  If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please
Yoav> immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and
Yoav> notify the sender.  Thank you.

Yoav> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoav> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
Yoav> [EMAIL PROTECTED]