From: Alvaro Seixas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 2/3/2004 3:15 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: workers2.properties syntax

Hello,

I'd like to know if someone knows where I can find any document describing the syntax
for workers2.properties different from the one that comes with Tomcat 5.
Cause the one that I'm using I copied from this list (and it's working) and there's
some aspects I want to change that I have no idea how to do it.

Thanks,
Alvaro