Hi, I have a legacy set of classes (Orbix2000) that read configuration from
the classpath.

The classpath works fine for /webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes/emapi.cfg, but it
refuses to open licenses.txt.

I have managed to get it working by changing setclasspath.bat to include the
path of the licenses.txt which works fine when run from startup.bat, but
when Tomcat is run as a service, it's not picking up the file.

I am really frustrated, any help is appreciated.

(PS I have changed the service.bat to include -classpath to the java
parameters, but that didn't work either).

Thanks in advance,
Andi

Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of
MultiChoice Africa is proprietary to
the company. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may be the view of the
individual and should not automatically
be ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email, facsimile
or telephone and destroy the original message.