set your JAVA_OPTS accordingly to your needs in your startup.*

If you need 750 Mbytes, try this :
set JAVA_OPTS=-server -Xms750m -Xmx750m -XX:NewRatio=2

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jake Alley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : dimanche 8 février 2004 15:23
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : tomcat 5.0.16 running out of resources

Hi, I'm running Tomcat 5.0.16 and I'm getting the following error
peiiodically:
The system is out of resources.
Consult the following stack trace for details.
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

It happens when certain jsp forms are compiled.  Is there a way to increase
the amount of system resources?  Sometimes the server just stops working and
leaves no log traces as well.  Could these be related?  This is with code
that worked fine in version 4.

Thanks.