Hi All
I am developing an application that uses JavaMail.What I am concered is
the issue of thread safety,and efficiency.My question is do I need to
employ synchronized blocks in my Servlet code or is there another way to
implement thread safety.I have been experimenting with the application
and I have seen that the data is actualy mixing up.I realy need to now
how Tomcat handles request and issues those request ,this is in
connection with threading. I have thought about the single thread model
 in my servlets but I think this is an inefficient method to use.

Thanks
Kwiri