Hello, Antonio.
1) You are absolutely right about mounting, but also I figure it out
with jk2 connector (I find it in docs - it seems I was a little tired to find it
before:)). I've tryed to done it with mod_jk, but the problem was that
I want to give access to their sites with FTP and limit this space up
to "public_html" for each user and do not give them permissions to
access to "webapps" for example.
2) Thanks it helps!
3) Yeap;) you right its "garbage collection". Thanks for suggestions.
I have just 512 RAM (its HP ML330) - I know its not enough but we are
poor people:)

Thank you for help!!!

--
Sincerely yours,
 Sergio                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]