thanks to all.

At 09:06 10.02.2004 -0600, you wrote:
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004, Chris Daly wrote:

> thanks.
>
> do i delete the name of the app under tomcat, for example
> work/Standalone/localhost/Website ?  and all the $... files and the two
> directories -  Help and WEB-INF under this directory ?

I don't think there should be a WEB-INF under there.  Are you sure
you're looking in the right place?

> what is the touch cmd ? i cant find it in my wrox tomcat book ?

touch is a Unix command.  What OS are you using?  If Windows, I don't
know whether it has a similar command.  (Basically "touch file"
updates the timestamp on file -- it will also create it, as an empty
file, if it doesn't exist.)

> You would delete only the directory relative of your site, under the work > directory of tomcat; > for example, if you site is called www.test.org, you must delete the > directory under tomcat work/www.test.org_8080; > probably the name may be different from release; > after delete it, you must restart tomcat; > But have you tried to use the touch cmd on all .jsp file that include your > include.jsp? I use this mode, and all is OK, and I doesn't delete the work > directory; > > > At 11:25 10.02.2004 +0100, you wrote: > >You would delete only the directory relative of your site, under the work > >directory of tomcat; > > > >for example, if you site is called www.test.org, you must delete the > >directory under tomcat work/www.test.org_8080; > > > >probably the name may be different from release; > > > >after delete it, you must restart tomcat; > > > >But have you tried to use the touch cmd on all .jsp file that include your > >include.jsp? I use this mode, and all is OK, and I doesn't delete the work > >directory; > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]