Hi, sorry if this is the wrong mailing list but I think most people here
are Java programmers so:

I am using javax.mail to send a mail to myself if a particular problem
occurs on the server.  My code seems to work but, but it does not use
the smtp server which I am specifying. I cannot find a problem in my
code as it seems to be identical to examples which I have found.

I use the line:
props.put("mail.smtp.host", "mysmtphost");

to specify the smtp server (which is on a differant computer) but the
mail is being sent through the smtp server running on the same machine
as the jsp. Has anyone else had this problem at all, or am I just doing
something wrong?

-Duncan