s/charge/load/ ;-)

You could try to do it "by hand". That is, if you are using taglibs, create a tag that does that (and includes the error management you need). Otherwise, use a static method that loads a URL and returns its content as a String (including the result of error management in that String). This way you get simple code like:

<% =IncludeURL.load("some-url") %>

It may be possible in other ways, but I am not aware of them. Someone?

Yours,

Antonio Fiol

Ferran Orsola wrote:

Hi everybody?

Someone can help me?

I've got two instances of tomcat running in two diferents machines. Also Ihave got apache server mapped with the two Tomcats using JK1.2 as:

<VirtualHost 192.168.10.120>
       JKMount /oasis-tl/* cms                           # first instance of Tomcat
       JKMount /tl-intranet/* intranet                    # second instance of Tomcat
</VirtualHost>

Now in one application located in /tl-intranet/ (2 instance of tomcat) I would like to charge content from the other instance of tomcat and I don't know how to do it.

I already tried using JSP Includes and Tomcat SSI.

JSP Includes can only charge content from the same context.
Tomcat SSI can charge content from same application of from same Tomcat, but not from
another place.

Is it possible to charge content with any method using absolut path as http://www...../ ??

Thanks

Ferran Orsola