ping to the ip which u configured in ur new settings. and use that

Pavan Kumar
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.tcs.com

"Sunit Bansal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

02/18/2004 05:46 AM

Please respond to
"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
RE: PROBLEM STARTING TOMCAT----------------PLEASE HELP

Thanks.
I tried that and got some break through.
Now instead of "error code 2" ping 127.0.0.1, gives "Destination
unreachable"
and for ping localhost, it gives unknown host name.

Also "ipcongif" still doesnt work.

-Sunit