I have been waiting for someone to say that :)

I was just being lazy and looking for a easy example.

~N

On Feb 20, 2004, at 1:29 PM, Adam Hardy wrote:

Nathan,
it seems from your signature that you're already at the right place. Or are you a troll?

Seriously though, log4j, like the other loggers, is an API that you code with - there's no compliancy involved.
Adam