> From: Jerry Ford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Wendy:
> Here's your problem:
> <location>/WEB-INF/jsp/exceptions/ServletException.jsp</location>
> JSPs can't be run from inside the WEB-INF directory. Try moving your
> jsp/exceptions directory up one level.

All of my JSP's are under WEB-INF, and they work fine.  (I don't allow
direct access to JSP's, everything goes through Struts/Tiles.)  In fact
that same <location> tag works fine in another webapp (which makes me
think that there's some config problem in this one.)

Yoav, this is Tomcat-only, on my development box, so no Apache error
pages.

I'm going to make a test webapp and a Servlet that throws various
exceptions, to see if I can narrow this down.  Obviously it's something
I'm doing wrong, nobody else is having this problem.

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.