Can I be running IIS and Tomcat concurrently and have specific webapps
directed to each for processing. I am assuming that Tomcat will be running
as a web server as well as servlet container and that IIS is of course
running as a web server. The goal is to elminate the port number from the
address window for all requests, to use tomcat/ssl for dynamic webapps, and
for other static webapss, have them run through IIS. The general question
is--how can I accomplish this goal???