> From: Lutz Maibach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I'm trying to get a servlet called rreport running with the Software
> shown above. Everything is working well as long as I use the
> http-address

When I add a new context in Tomcat, I have to add a section to ssl.conf
(an Apache config file, not Tomcat).  The one for the Tomcat examples
looks like this:
# Enable SSL for example servlets
Alias /examples "/path/to/tomcat/webapps/examples"
<Directory "/path/to/tomcat/webapps/examples">
 SSLOptions +StdEnvVars +ExportCertData
 Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>
JkMount /examples/* ajp13
<Location "/examples/WEB-INF/">
 AllowOverride None
 Deny from all
</Location>

Did you add one of those for the context that contains your 'rreport'
Servlet?

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.