it did not work. The following error message is displayed

/usr/tomcat/webapps/intra/work/org/apache/jsp/accounts/jdbcmenu_jsp.java:61: cannot
resolve symbol
symbol  : variable getUserPricipal
location: interface javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest
String user1=request.getUserPricipal.getName();
                    ^

Quoting  [EMAIL PROTECTED]: