Howdy,
You can have a context for common static resources, or you could have
copies of these static resources with every webapp (on the assumption
that disk space is cheap and you're not working on some mobile/j2me
platform).  If you see a need in the future to independently
upgrade/restart/maintain the applications, then it's probably better to
do one of the above instead of putting them all in one tomcat context.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.