--- Edson Alves Pereira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>       No, i made it static `cause i couldnīt get servlet instance in
> another servlet, thatīs solved my problem, but iīd like to know if is
> this
> the best way to solve problems like that?

Doesn't it seem like you could refactor that functionality out into a
non-servlet Java class and then make use of that class from both
servlets?

I find it helpful to think of a servlet as little more than an event
handler for HTTP messages, and try to put all my real "work" into plain
old Java objects which are then utilized by servlets (or any other
place I need to use them).

Erik