wow coool! If I make a mistake, I can get the whole class off.  hehe:).

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Keltz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 1:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: application unavailable

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Shapira, Yoav wrote:

> > Don't be so sure ;)  You can use the manager webapp (either graphically
> > or via ant), you can write some custom JMX code in another webapps, or
> > you can restart the server, but there are no other options.

... the problem is that I'm trying to run one tomcat server for a large
group of students.  I can handle the deploy/undeploy part, but if a
student makes an error in their web.xml file, which is bound to happen, I
don't want to have to restart the server.  I'll need to look at a way to
wrap the reload via the manager application from ant. *sigh*

Jason.