Hi all,
I am trying to do the clustering . I have tomcat set up on two different
machines. Both these tomcats are joining the cluster. I have checked the
logs and everything looks fine. I tried load balancing with apache2. I
have apache set up on one machine. I have followed the instructions
posted on Jakarta site. The problem is I don't see any session
replication happening. I have checked the tomcat logs and apache logs.
Tomcat logs has a warning. ERROR IN REGISTERING REQUEST. And apache logs
has a error
[error] ajp13.connect() failed ajp13:localhost:8009
[error] ajp13.service() failed to connect endpoint errno=61 Unknown
error
[error] ajp13.service() Error  forwarding ajp13:localhost:8009 1 1
[error] lb.service() worker failed ajp13:localhost:8009
[error] lb_worker.service() all workers in error or disabled state

Can somebody help me out in this.
Thanks in advance
shyam

Software Engineer