Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Hola,

My tomcat server is failing to start up because it can't find this
class. What jar file should it be in?

For tomcat 5.0.19, it's in $CATALINA_HOME/server/lib/tomcat-util.jar.

I am using JDK1.5.0beta and now I can't get tomcat to run.

It couldn't find tomcat-util.jar, then I copied that from the location you mentioned to /usr/java/jre/lib/ext, then it complained that it can't find org/apache/commons/logging/LogFactory, so it appears that server/lib is not being added to the classpath.

--
"Love is mutual self-giving that ends in self-recovery." Fulton Sheen
James Black    [EMAIL PROTECTED]