Flo,

I thought FreeBSD works like cygwin but it seems wrong.

FreeBSD is a 'real' UNIX flavor, while cygwin provider UNIX-like services and libraries on win32.

I tried the mod_jk_1_2_5_2_0_47.dll I got errors launching httpd :
Win32 error 126 (The specified module could not be found)
I needed to add ApacheCore.dll Win9xConHook.dll to the PATH
Then i got another error message : Win32 error 127 (The specified
procedure could not be found).

You shouldn't have used mod_sk_1_2_5__2_0_47.dll -- that's for Apache 2.0, not Apache 1.3.

Then I tried mod_jk2-1.3.27.dll but I get this error :

Syntax error on line 1020 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Can't locate API module structure `jk_module' in file
/usr/lib/apache/mod_jk2-1.
3.27.dll: dlsym: Win32 error 127

You probably have the dll in the wrong place. The standard location for Apache modules is in the 'modules' directory in the Apache installation.

So I thought to build any mod_jk but how?

You'll have the same problems if you build it yourself. You still need to put it in the right place.

I would like to find a better and easier solution.

Are you using Apache as a package that was installed via Cygwin? You might have better luck with the 'standard' distribution, which comes with a very simple installer, from httpd.apache.org.

-chris