Hi All,

I have done clustering of tomcat. I have two different machines running
tomcat  which join the cluster. I am testing my application . But in
between I see some errors like
1) context manager doesn't exist.
2)Unable to send replicated message, is server down?
3) SEVERE: TCP Worker thread in cluster caught 'java.io.IOException: An
established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine'
closing channel

It would be grateful if somebody can tell what are these errors for .
And also I have another query.
I have my apache as the load balancer. Currently the requests are
dispatched to each tomcat by the apache. I want this dispatch to happen
in a specific way like one tomcat getting 2 requests and other getting
just one request. Like a ratio of 2:1 . How can I do it ?
Thanks in advance
shyam