Hello

> After adding class12.jar in setclasspath.bat file I am

I would undo that - that should not be necessary.

Try re-naming 'Clasess12.jar' to 'Clasess12.zip' and place the 'zip'  file
in the $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib directory.

Make sure you do NOT have another copy of this 'zip' file (at the same time)
in your application's WEB-INF/lib directory.

For some strange reason I found that with the Oracle drivers I HAD to keep
them in  $CATALINA_HOME/common/lib - and NOT in my application's WEB-INF/lib
directory.

You might also want to consider downloading one of the more recent Oracle
drivers, which are now correctly named as '.jar' files. The '*14' driver (I
cannot remember the exact name) relates to Java 1.4 and is compatible with
Oracle 8i.

Good luck.

Harry Mantheakis
London, UK