Hi Yoav,

Thank you for answering *before* I posted. :-)

It is indeed easy to know if you download all versions and read RUNNING.txt, but it is quite a tedious job if you don't *know* that all versions of every series are compatible with the same JDK versions.

Thankfully, *you* do. ;-)

Thank you again so much.

Antonio Fiol