From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 1:53 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Filter causing memory on TC-5.0.18 and 5.0.19

Hi,

>We search hard in
>the archive and found many, many questions in regards
>of this.

Can you please point out specific messages or threads in the archives
that ask about a filter causing a tomcat memory leak?

Yoav Shapira

The information contained in this email message may be confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this
material is unauthorised and prohibited. Although this message and any attachments are
believed to be free of viruses, no responsibility is accepted by Informa for any loss
or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.  Messages to and from the
company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business
practices.
If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return and delete the
message and any attachments.  Further enquiries/returns can be sent to [EMAIL
PROTECTED]