You need to change the security constraint settings in the web.xml of
the application that needs redirection. Read the web.xml DTD for more
information.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/11/04 07:37PM >>>

Hi,
I wanted to have the default page running on 80 port and when the user
logs
in, I need him to be in 443 port. I have made all the settings but I
need a
clarification on how to redirect the user who has logged in using 80
port
to 443 port.

How is this generally handled in realtime. Do I need 2 instances of
the
tomcat running? If so how?

Thank you,
Best Regards,