From: Randy Layman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2001 12:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: /servlet

        Yes.  Read the manual and it will explain how the direcotry
structure has to work.  Read the Servlet and/or JSP specification (which
Tomcat is the reference implementation of) and you will find out how the
directory structure is supposed to work.  Look at the sample WEBAPPs that
come with Tomcat and you will find out how the directory structure is
supposed to work.

        Randy