Hi there
well i am deploying tomcat and each time the following is dumped onto the screen :

NFO: Initializing, config='org.apache.webapp.admin.ApplicationResources', returnNull=true
server.properties not found, using command line or default properties

SEVERE: Parse Error at line 42 column 18: The content of element type "error-pag
e" must match "((error-code|exception-type),location)".

and when i use eclipse to try to compile my package i get the following errors:

the project was not built due to classpath errors(incomplete or involved in cycle)"

"Missing required library: 'jdk/lib/tools.jar'

I need to add that once the tomcat is up and running the pages and functionality(previously compiled) get displayed correctly and it does what its meant to be doing but i am having diffculty adding new features to it ..

pls could you help fix these ..

Thanks

[^EVER ASHLEY^]