A few pointers:
- You can set the keystoreFile attribute on the connector to change the location
of the keystore
- When you get the tomcat server cert back from the CA you need to save it in
p7b format with all the certificates in the chain
- If you want to use client authentication with tomcat-users.xml the user cert
entry is of the form   <user username="CN=Mark Thomas, OU=WWW, O=XXX, L=YYY,
ST=ZZZ, C=GB" password="null" roles="tomcat,certs"/>

Hope this helps.