Hi Justin,

Thank you very much for your input (and it's nice to know that my email is
actually
getting distributed).  I've looked extensively at the documentation for days
now, and
I cannot figure it out.

The problem I'm having is that the forwarding is "selective".  I have two
webapps:
"webapp1 and examples" that are correctly forwarded by IIS but not the ones
that I deploy.

In order to test it, I simply copied the "examples" to "examples2" and added
the
following lines to uriworker.properties:

   /examples2/*=ajp13

where ajp13 is my worker name that is defined in the worker.properties file.

I get 404-file not found error- when I try to access
http://localhost/examples2/, but
it works if I rename "examples2" to "examples".  So it has to be some
configuration
error, but I just can' t seem to find out which configuration.

Any suggestion helps, thank you!

Tony