I have/had the two working together, but my only problem is this.

When I blow away the webapp and its war and add a new war, my app does don't
explode the war. I get a message in my tomcat log file that says:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Document base C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Tomcat 4.1\webapps\vp does not exist or is not a readable directory

Well I know the folder is not there because it has not been exploded yet?
How do I get it to explode the war before it checks or some other way?

I would like to continue set my app up in a way where each time I do a load
I can blow away the app folder and its war file, then add the new war file
and start tomcat
Anthony Smith
GSP Technologies
901-263-8953

"Having education and talent doesn't make you better than the world... it
makes you responsible for it!"