Hi all,

I just lately replaced mod_jserv with mod_jk as Tomcat plug in in Apache. It
works ok except one thing: for some of my jsp pages, the first time invoking
them will not get the page displayed. Instead, I get a "page not exist"
error. However, if you go back and hit refresh, then the right page will
display.

This only happens after we switched from mod_jserv to mod_jk. I am sure this
is configuration issue, I just can't pin point the problem.

Can somebody help me on this?

Thank you in advance.

Lifeng