Hello Neil,

under regular circumstances the HTTP server port should be set to listen on port 80. So you might want to change this setting in your httpd.conf file.

Pretty much at the start of your httpd.conf file there should be a line like this:

Listen *:80

or in your case

Listen *:8080

The asterisk can also be an ip address. Anyway, just change 8080 to 80 and your Apache server should listen on port 80.

Sincerely

Michael Kastner

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
I need to be able to run Apache HTTP Server and Apache Tomcat at the same time, but
they are both on port 8080. How can I change the configuration of one of either the HTTP
server or Tomcat to resolve this?
Thanks